Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Ten June Final Week Photo Challenge

Ten June 30 Day Photo Challenge
This is the final week of the Ten June 30 Day Photo Challenge. I have had such a great time getting to know everybody! I'm so sad it's over. Thanks so much to Michelle at Ten June for hosting this party. It was the push I needed to get to know my camera better.

25. Something Pink

26. Close Up

27. From A Distance

28. Flowers

29. Black And White

30. Self-Portrait

25. Pink Lantana in the garden.
26. Close up of silverware in kitchen.
27. Palm trees at the mall.
28. Some flowers in the living room.
29. Wood pile next to the fireplace. Made it black and white using Picnic.
30. Self portrait. Used Picnic to remove some color saturation and made it grainy with the HDR effect.

Because I love Picnic Collage, here's a re-cap of my 30 days of photos...



It has been so much fun getting to know everybody through their photographs. Thanks for a great experience!